Become a Volunteer – sign up now!
Volunteers are a valued and important part of our organization. Santa Fe Botanical Garden volunteers are dedicated to sharing and celebrating this beautiful place we call home with our friends, neighbors, and visitors.
Join with more than 300 SFBG volunteers to share your time and talents to serve the community, have some fun, and find new friends with common goals and interests – all while gaining valuable knowledge and experience.
Where can I volunteer? What can I do?
- We are currently recruiting volunteers to work in the Museum Hill Garden. The Garden is open year round and staffed primarily with volunteers.
- Volunteer “docents” will be trained to meet and greet visitors, sell tickets and memberships, offer tours and more. Docents are the first face of the Garden.
- Volunteer “gardeners” will work under the direction of our horticultural staff getting their hands dirty, planting, weeding and general maintaining the garden beds.
- Docent training series are scheduled regularly – check upcoming dates here >>
- Become an education volunteer for our Science at the Cienega program.
SFBG Volunteer Benefits
Good feelings about helping a nonprofit organization
Chance to meet people and make new friends who share your interests
Annual volunteer recognition event
Annual volunteer potluck
Library borrowing privileges
I’m interested but have a few questions.
Call our Volunteer Coordinator at 505-471-9103 or email email@example.com.
Yes, I’d like to volunteer – how do I start?
Begin by either completing the volunteer application online or by printing and sending a Volunteer Application form to the office.
Volunteer Application Form >> (PDF 353 kb)
Post Office Box 23343, Santa Fe NM 87502-3343
Please tell us a little about yourself and where you would like to volunteer.